I occasionally see home buyers hesitating to work with buyerâ€™s agents, so I imagine this question lingers in the back of every buyerâ€™s mind at some point. I strongly believe that all
Dont Let The Heat Keep You Down San Antonio
As temperatures linger in the high 90's cool down at these parks, pools and events in San Antonio:
1. Evenings on the Edge at Topaz: A summer long series of adult pool parties hosted by La Cantera Resort & Spa, benefiting local charities. Visit them on Facebook for more information and ticket pricing!
2. See Miranda Lambert at the Whitewater Ampitheatre! Miranda Lambert is bringing her Highway Vagabond tour to the Whitewater Amphitheatre in New Braunfels on August 4th and 5th. Watch her perform her amazing music while chilling in the river and relaxing in a tube. Can't make it to Miranda? Gary Allan will be performing there on August 26th!
3. San Antonio's Free Outdoor Public Pools Open until 8:00pm:
- Fairchild, 1214 E. Crockett
- Sunset, 103 Chesswood
- Springtime, 6571 Spring Time
- Kennedy, 3299 S.W. 28th St.
- San Pedro, 2200 N. Flores
4. Tubing the rivers surrounding San Antonio:
- The Guadalupe River
- The Comal
- The San Marcos River
5. Schliterrbahn: This is hands-down my personal favorite waterpark near San Antonio! If the Lazy River doesn't define itself by it's name, you'll truly understand after spending an afternoon floating lazily for hours in their cool waters.
Don't let the heat keep you down San Antonio!
Latest Blog Posts
9846 Great Basin San Antonio, TX 78251This gorgeous single-story home in gated Stonegate Hill is TURN KEY! Featuring sleek floors, open floor plan, and designer paint colors. The home has been
According to the National Association of Realtors, staging a home prior to listing it can result in a faster and more profitable sale.1 In fact, the Real Estate Staging Association estimates that